I am a marine ecologist with a focus of subtidal research and conservation. I have worked on coral conservation projects researching the impacts of climate change as well as turtle conservation projects internationally. I am passionate about science education as well as diving.
- AMSA Scientific Diving Representative
- Australian Standards AMSA Representative
- BIOS6692 Advanced Underwater Field Ecology (Diving Safety and Education)
- MSCI2001 Introductory Marine Science (Teaching Support)
- BIOS3123/9123 Conservation in Practice (Teaching Support)